- Native English speaker.
- Blackfoot High School Diploma including advanced English plus 2 years German coursework, a language highly similar to Dutch.
- Brigham Young University - Two month accelerated Dutch language training at language training center, subsequent 2-year Netherlands resident with travel throughout the Netherlands with daily study of Dutch, German, French, Italian, and Spanish plus 60 earned credits from English, German, history, political science, economics, psychology, physical/biological/mathematical science accredited coursework.
- Rosetta Stone - Completion of advanced Dutch, German, French, Italian, and Spanish language training, levels 1-5.
- Industry MLS and RMT certification in Medicine, Diploma in Business and A+, Network+ in Technical.
- Medicine - (MT, RMT) Experience with medical translations including experience preparing medical records requiring medical language specialization for hospitals, clinics and doctor offices (Nuance) including translations of medical documents, clinical trials and medical research.
- Technical - (A+, Network+) Experience with technical translations including held positions of tech support and network engineer requiring familiarity with technical language and concepts (Packard Bell and Cisco Systems) including experience with translations of software and systems manuals including overlapping technical translations in automotive, construction, and product use manuals.
- Law - Legal translation experience plus transcription experience for private practicing attorneys including experience translating depositions, divorce decrees, contracts, and court judgments.
- Business/Finance - (Bookkeeping Diploma) Experience with business translations including business planning documents, marketing materials, and product research translation into English.
- Literature - Experience with literary translations of published stories including English academic writing experience, book reviews, and one self-published novel.
- All other industry translations generally welcome for translation.
Processing & Fees
- Use of Swordfish III CAT (Computer Aided Translation) tool for speed and accuracy of translation. Can also accommodate MemoQ source document packages.
- Translation Rate: Affordable flat rate from $200-$600 up to 20,000 words. Easy online purchase and document submittal. Pay for translation easily and securely with a credit card online with PayPal pay processing.
- Quick turnaround of translation: Word count/2000 = Days To Complete.
- All source documents accepted: Microsoft Word DOC, DOCX, RTF; Adobe PDF, Webpage HTML; Plain Text TXT; Trados Tagged RTF; Trados TTX; Trados SDLXLIFF; Wordfast TXML, XML.
- Translation delivered via email in Word format.